945U-E and 805U-E Wireless High-Speed, Long-Range Ethernet Modem
The 945U-E or 805U-E Wireless Ethernet Modems are robust, license free wireless transceivers capable of long range and high bandwidth communications. Both are an ideal solution for Ethernet connections in process control, industrial monitoring and automation applications - PLC’s, DCS, SCADA, data acquisition.
The 802.11 standards-based 945U-E/805U-E is optimized for throughputs of up to 54 Mbps, which provides robust and secure two-way wireless communications in challenging outdoor environments.
- Ethernet and serial data over long-range wireless network
- 902-928 MHz frequency and 250-630 mW (945U-E models)
- 869MHz Fixed Frequency for License-free use in Europe and South Africa (805U-E models)
- Access point/client and bridge/router configuration
- Serial client/server/multicast Modbus TCP-to-RTU gateway
- Spanning tree (self-healing) support
- Deterministic AP-to-AP mesh network repeatability