Unmanaged Ethernet switches
Please note that the 9200 range of Ethernet switches has been terminated.
|Product Termination Notice|
|Statement issued||Last Time Buy||Replacements and notes|
|17 August 2017||22 December 2017
||*No direct replacement.|
*We will be offering a new full range of ruggedised ethernet products all designed to operate in a harsh process control environment in the future.
These rugged, 5 to 9 port DIN-rail and panel mount Ethernet switches are designed for use in harsh and hazardous environments. The full range is ATEX certified for Zone 2 and UL approved for Class 1, Division 2 hazardous areas.
- High performance at the lowest cost
- Plug and play functionality - works out of the box
- 10/100BaseT(X) via RJ45 and 100BaseFX via optical fibre
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Supports temperatures ranging from -40 to 85°C
- Redundant dual DC power inputs
- Up to 3 fibre optic ports for noise immune links