MTL GIR6000 Biogas Analyser
Introducing the next generation of Biogas analyser, the MTL GIR6000 featuring innovative modular sensor design.
Designed specifically for the demands of the Biogas market, this anlayser provides reliable and accurate measurement, helping you to optimise your productivity and improve plant availability. The MTL GIR6000's innovative modular design concept not only enables quick and easy installation and commissioning but allows users to maintain sensors on-site without the need for engineer site visits and expensive service contracts. The platform, modular design also offers the flexibility of upgrading or expansion to meet future demands as your plant’s measurement needs evolve.
- Integrated solution with IP65 enclosure for installation and location flexibility
- Unique platform concept for customisation of up to six gas modules
- CH4, CO2, 02, H2S, H*, CO* modules - (*Carbon Monoxide and Hydrogen available in phase 2 release)
- Innovative modular design saves time and cost during installation, maintenance and commissioning
- Intelligent sensors use proven technology plus in-built calibration data for extended operating life
- Intuitive graphical user interface - Clear 7" LCD display with rugged push button menu for simple start up and programming with no need for specialised skills
- Visual alarm functionality to indicate current status of sensors
- Range of connectivity options utlising analogue outputs, relays and digital communications providing real time process data to the host control system
- Event logging and diagnostics allow full traceability of plant performance
- Digester gas analysis
- Landfill gas monitoring
- Flare stack monitoring
- CDM verification
- CHP engine protection and efficiency
View our on-line MTL GIR6000 overview brochure
View our on-line Biogas overview brochure
To download your copies please see product literature table below
Watch the video:
This video introduces the new and innovative modular MTL GIR6000 Biogas analyser along with applications of a typical Biogas plant. Understand how this exciting new analyser can help you to optimise your plant efficiency in one quick and easy installation.