MTL830 range Multiplexers
The classic MTL830B range multiplexers with Modbus outputs avoid the need to isolate each instrument loop. Reduce the cost of installed wiring by up to 50`% by communicating the status of multiple hazardous-area sensors over dual-redundant data highways.
- Save on the cost of installing hazardous-area cabling
- Reduce installation time, space and weight
- Rapid problem detection with status reporting systems
- Sensor-failure detection and fail safe drive options
- Serial-data outputs to host control system
- AI to Modbus controllers
The MTL830B Multiplexer range is not RoHS compliant, hence will only be supplied for spares & repairs within the EU from July 2017. The MTL830C Multiplexer range is planned to launch in Q1 2018 and this will be RoHS compliant.
For product certificates <click here>