MTL830 range Multiplexers
Please note that this product has been discontinued. The information contained on this page is for reference use only.
The classic MTL830B range multiplexers with Modbus outputs avoid the need to isolate each instrument loop. Reduce the cost of installed wiring by up to 50`% by communicating the status of multiple hazardous-area sensors over dual-redundant data highways.
- Save on the cost of installing hazardous-area cabling
- Reduce installation time, space and weight
- Rapid problem detection with status reporting systems
- Sensor-failure detection and fail safe drive options
- Serial-data outputs to host control system
- AI to Modbus controllers
The MTL830B Multiplexer range is not RoHS compliant, hence will only be supplied for spares & repairs within the EU from July 2017. The MTL830C Multiplexer range is planned to launch in Q1 2018 and this will be RoHS compliant.
For product certificates <click here>
Product Termination Notice - Last Time Buy
28th September 2018
for all other MTL830B models and accessories.
|Replacements and notes
20 June 2018