915U-2 Wireless Mesh Networking I/O & Gateway
The 915U-2 wireless mesh networking I/O and gateway is a multiple I/O node that extends communications to sensors and actuators in local, remote, or difficult to reach locations. Designed with a long range, license-free wireless transceiver, the 915U-2 can provide IP-based mesh networking across sprawling industrial environments typical of industrial applications.
- 902-928 MHz frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- 869 MHz wideband up to 500 mW for Europe
- Self healing IP-based wireless mesh networking
- Multi-hop repeater and gateway functionality
- Serial client/server/multicast Modbus TCP to RTU gateway
- Configurable digital, pulse, and analog I/O