115S I/O Interface
The 115SS range of wireless I/O multiplexers provide an interface to MTL wireless networks for sensors, transducers and switches. The 115S can communicate via Modbus RTU or a point to point exception reporting protocol. The 115S possesses configurable input types and supports a wide range of end devices.
- Analogue and digital I/O multiplexer
- Data transfer via Modbus or exception reporting protocol
- RS232 and RS485 communication ports
- I/O interface for MTL wireless networks
- Configurable input types.
For more information about 115S I/O interface <click here>.