Process Signal Cable Replacement
Cable marshalling and milliamp loop connections present significant cost and time during installation. These costs can be reduced through our Serial I/O to multiplexer by taking 16 digital or 8 digital with 8 analogue connections into a single device and transmitting the data over MODBUS. When interfaced with one of our wireless networks, complete wireless I/O multiplexing systems can be deployed which maximise the opportunities of connections while significantly reducing cabling infrastructure. The I/O data can be transferred to outputs, re-creating the signal in a different location or made available to a SCADA / DCS or PLC though MODBUS protocol.
The process signal cable replacement solution features:
- Out of the box solution – no configuration necessary for fast simple installation
- Receiver LED display of Received Signal Strength indication for easy site test and commissioning.
- 0-20mA, Digital and thermocouple inputs.
- Configurable set point output on receiver unit provides alarming for high / low levels on analogue
- License-free operation in 900MHz and 800MHz bands
- Small footprint radio
Point-to-point wireless I/O
Multipoint-to-point wireless I/O