Tofino™ CMP - Central Management Platform
Please note that this product has been discontinued. The information contained on this page is for reference use only.
Tofino™ CMP is an easy-to-use Windows-based software tool that configures and monitors an entire network of Tofino™ Security Appliances from a single workstation, using concepts and terminology that control system engineers already understand.
- Graphical drag-and-drop editor create a model of the control network
- Includes over 50 communications protocol definitions, including both IT and industrial protocols, ready to drag and drop into network model
- Includes over 25 controller device definitions, including communications protocols and special rules where necessary to protect against known vulnerabilities
- Wizards to simplify addition of custom protocol and controller device definitions
- Graphical user interface for all LSMs installed in Tofino™ SAs
- Easy backup and restore of network model, protocols, and device database
- real-time reporting of periodic and exception heartbeats generated by Tofino™ SAs
- heartbeats may be relayed to external server using syslog protocol for advanced logging and proactive alerting of operations personnel
- Easy-to-use tools to upload firmware and LSM updates to Tofino™ SAs