Tofino™ CMP - Central Management Platform
Please note that this product has been discontinued. The information contained on this page is for reference use only.
For more information on migrating or equivalent product options click here
For more information on our current products click here
Tofino™ CMP is an easy-to-use Windows-based software tool that configures and monitors an entire network of Tofino™ Security Appliances from a single workstation, using concepts and terminology that control system engineers already understand.
- Graphical drag-and-drop editor create a model of the control network
- Includes over 50 communications protocol definitions, including both IT and industrial protocols, ready to drag and drop into network model
- Includes over 25 controller device definitions, including communications protocols and special rules where necessary to protect against known vulnerabilities
- Wizards to simplify addition of custom protocol and controller device definitions
- Graphical user interface for all LSMs installed in Tofino™ SAs
- Easy backup and restore of network model, protocols, and device database
- real-time reporting of periodic and exception heartbeats generated by Tofino™ SAs
- heartbeats may be relayed to external server using syslog protocol for advanced logging and proactive alerting of operations personnel
- Easy-to-use tools to upload firmware and LSM updates to Tofino™ SAs