mSA range - T
Our mSA range telecom protection devices provide protection for private wire installation (mSA units) or public switched telephone networks (mSAPN devices). mSA units are available in a variety of working voltages and in either single or dual pair versions, allowing application versatility. mSAPN devices are available in single or dual pair variants. These self-contained units are housed in an IP65 enclosure fitted with cable glands and an external earth stud, so installation is simple. Connections for the mSA units are via screw-clamp terminals, whilst the mSAPN units are supplied with IDC-type terminals for convenience.
- Specially designed for PSTN or private wire applications
- Ready boxed in weatherproof housing with cable glands
- Single and dual pair versions
- Fully auto resetting - maintenance free
- 10 Year 'No Fuss' Warranty