Managed Ethernet Switches
Please note that the 9200 range of Ethernet switches has been terminated.
|Product Termination Notice|
|Statement issued||Last Time Buy||Replacements and notes|
|17 August 2017||22 December 2017
||*No direct replacement.|
*We will be offering a new full range of ruggedised ethernet products all designed to operate in a harsh process control environment in the future.
Ethernet is becoming the default data communication medium for industrial automation applications. In fact, it’s not uncommon for video, voice, and high-rate industrial application data transfers to be integrated into one network. These rugged, 5 to 18 port DIN-rail and panel mount Ethernet switches with multiple Gigabit and fibre port options, support fast redundant ring or mesh networks for high availability. The full range is ATEX certified for Zone 2 and UL approved for Class 1, Division 2 hazardous areas.
- Excellent cost/performance ratio
- Redundant dual DC power inputs
- Up to 4 fibre optic ports for noise immune links
- Operating temperature range from -40 to +75°C
- Plug and play functionality EtherNet/IP™ and Video Surveillance - works out of the box
- Status of redundant ring, all ports and power feed provided over Modbus TCP
- Futureproof IP v6 support