MA3350 DC range
Please note that this product has been discontinued. The information contained on this page is for reference use only.
For more information on migrating or equivalent product options click here
For more information on our current products click here
The MA3350 is available for either AC or DC applications. The AC & DC versions are rated to a full 50kA (8/20µs) with the DC version also rated at 15kA (10/350µs). In the AC three phase unit there are four (4) such modes giving a total unit rating of 200kA. These units carry a suite of diagnostics that monitors each component of the suppression circuit. Each unit has positive indication showing both the presence of power and the status of the unit. Red and green LEDs leave the user in no doubt of the MA3350’s operational readiness. Remote monitoring of the MA3350 is possible using the standard voltage free contacts.
Remote monitoring of the MA3350 is possible using the standard voltage free contacts.
- Only 38mm (1.5”) wide
- Highest fault current clearing; 100kA without backup fuses
- Easy DIN rail mounting
- Smallest 3 phase 50kA (8/20µs) SPD available (38mm)
- Full range covering TNS, TNC-S, IT and TT systems
- Single pole version with 50kA (10/350µs), 200kA (8/20µs) rating
- 15kA (10/350µs) per poleType I
- Thermal and short circuit fusing