MA3100 Series (Legacy Products)
Please note that this product has been discontinued. The information contained on this page is for reference use only.
This cost effective surge protector is for applications described by IEC 61312 where the surge protector could carry a partial share of the lightning surge current. The Class I devices, rated for 50kA (10/350µs), are deployed at the service entrance, followed by Class II rated devices at key power panels. Sensitive systems can then be locally protected by a Class III surge protector (such as an MA15).
- Space saving design, DIN rail mounting
- IEC Class I, II and III products available
- Single pole Ipeak of 50kA (10/350µs) for Class I devices
- Multiple pole Ipeak of >100kA (10/350µs) for Class I devices
- Full range of AC mains power applications
- Coordinated surge protection to IEC 61312; rated according to IEC 61643