IR600 - Infrared Gas Analyzer (Wall Mount)
Please note that this product has been discontinued. The information contained on this page is for reference use only.
- Continuous monitoring of carbon dioxide or methane
- Dual wavelength infra-red sensors for long-term stability and accuracy
- Digital display with 4 to 20mA analogue output & alarm/control relay outputs
- Choice of ranges from percentage to trace concentrations
- Remote sampling as standard
High performance is guaranteed by the infra-red sensor which makes use of a reference wavelength as well as a sensing wavelength, thus maintaining accuracy over long periods without the need to recalibrate.
An internal pump draws gas samples into the sensor through a particle filter from an intake which can be located at distances up to 30m from the monitor. The intake can be fitted with a moisture exclusion unit for use in wet environments.
A choice of seven concentration ranges from 0 to 100% down to 0 to 3000ppm (0.3%) is available for carbon dioxide monitoring and a choice of three, 0 to 100%, 0 to 30% and 0 to 10% for methane monitoring.
Readings are displayed by a 4-digit clear and unambiguous liquid crystal display. Two fully adjustable set points with associated volt free contacts provide signals for separate alarms or appropriate control systems when carbon dioxide or methane concentrations reach set-point levels. The alarm values are displayed by pressing a button, which provides easy interrogation and setting.
The sensor and electronic components are housed in a tough plastic enclosure rated at IP54 (ingress protection against water or dust).
Routine maintenance is limited to occasional filter replacement and gas calibration. Both are simple and quick procedures.
UK Manufacturers of gas analyzers, we provide advice on:
- CO2 detector position
- CO2 meter gas
- CO2 detectors positions
- Analyzers of carbon dioxide gas
- Co2 detector, alarms and meters
- Co2 monitors
- Co2 emmision controls
- Co2 sensors
- Methane and CO2 sensor ic
- Sensors that provide co2 emissions data
- CO2 emissions
- Carbon dioxide sensors
- Carbon dioxide detector
- Carbon dioxide sensor
- Carbon dioxide meters
- Measuring carbon dioxide
- Carbon dioxide emissions
- Carbon dioxide levels and concentrations
- Monitoring methane gas