Redundant FISCO Power Supplies
Since their introduction in 2002, the MTL simplex FISCO power supplies and wiring components have become the definitive solution for intrinsically safe fieldbus, and have been chosen by influential end users to protect major hazardous area networks worldwide. Plant operators have been able to take advantage of the benefits of a fully live-workable field network without the onerous restrictions on segment loading and maximum cable length that were imposed by earlier IS techniques. The existing product portfolio has established our credentials as technical leader for intrinsically safe fieldbus.
With the introduction of the 910x series of power supplies, we are the first to offer true redundancy for the FISCO concept, which will provide the highest level of reliability for critical hazardous area applications.
- To view the Redundant FISCO video demonstration (from YouTube) <click here>
- For a preview of the key features and benefits of Redundant FISCO <click here>
- For more info about taking fieldbus into hazardous areas <click here>
- For answers to frequently asked questions <click here>
- For the latest version of the Fieldbus Calculator tool <click here>
For product certificates <click here>