This cost effective surge protector is for applications described by IEC 61312 where the surge protector could carry a partial share of the lightning surge current. The Class I devices, rated for 50kA (10/350µs), are deployed at the service entrance, followed by Class II rated devices at key power panels. Sensitive systems can then be locally protected by a Class III surge protector (such as an MA15).
- Space saving design, DIN rail mounting
- IEC Class I, II and III products available
- Single pole Ipeak of 50kA (10/350µs) for Class I devices
- Multiple pole Ipeak of >100kA (10/350µs) for Class I devices
- Full range of AC mains power applications
- Coordinated surge protection to IEC 61312; rated according to IEC 61643