Ethernet Media Converter
Please note that the 9200 range of Ethernet switches has been terminated.
|Product Termination Notice|
|Statement issued||Last Time Buy||Replacements and notes|
|17 August 2017||22 December 2017
||*No direct replacement.|
*We will be offering a new full range of ruggedised ethernet products all designed to operate in a harsh process control environment in the future.
The industrial-grade Ethernet-to-Fibre Converter product range convert Ethernet data to fiber optic signals, which can be a very cost-effective way to extend transmission distance. By converting to optical media, Ethernet data can be transmitted over distances up to 120km while enjoying superior EMI immunity, an ideal combination for many industrial applications. Approved for Zone 2 hazardous area use, the ETX series use proven a design to keep you industrial automation applications running continuously.
- High cost/performance ratio for value
- Truly industrial hardened design
- Dual power inputs - keeps you running
- Plug & play - saves you time and money
- UL/CSA, CE, Hazardous Locations (Zone 2)
- Ultra-reliable 1,000,000+ hours MTBF