Antenna Protection - CA range
CA range devices are wideband, high current devices for the protection of radio transmitters and receivers connected to coaxial feeders. They protect vulnerable equipment without affecting normal operation, passing high frequency signals with little attenuation while diverting surge currents safely to earth and clamping output voltages to safe levels. A wide range of connector styles is available to suit all application requirements with a choice of working voltage and characteristic impedance provided for most of the series. Connector styles include BNC, N-type, TNC, UHF and F-type. In addition, bulkhead mounting options are available where insertion into a panel is preferable. Typical applications for the CA Series include the protection of radio telemetry systems, mobile communications base stations and where high induced voltages may be present in aerial systems.
- Suitable for the protection of radio transmitters and receivers connected to coaxial feeders
- Range of connector styles to suit all applications
- Large bandwidth dc to >2GHz
- Range of mounting kits and enclosures available
- 10 Year ‘No Fuss’ Warranty