9202-ETS MTL Tofino™ industrial security solution
The 9202-ETS is Eaton's next generation MTL Tofino™ security system and continues to provide the highest level of network security for process automation applications.
The MTL Tofino™ security solution is a combined solution consisting of the 9202-ETS MTL Tofino security appliance hardware, MTL Tofino Configurator (TC) and any additional MTL Loadable Security Modules (LSMs) if required, delivering three levels of protection. This solution requires zero configuration before installation - at a time convenient to project execution, simple rules are set delivering an easy and flexible solution that provides the ultimate protection for your process systems. The software based modular design allows an additional layer of security to be added enforcing deep packet inspection on certain Industrial Control System (ICS) protocols. Intuitive configuration and management software allows users to assign global, talker and special rules for specific network segments.
9202-ETS MTL Tofino appliance
The MTL Tofino appliance is a layer 2 Ethernet bridge with no IP address, making it almost impossible to detect or attack. Its industrial form factor makes it suitable for installation into harsh and hazardous industrial environments with multiple front facing interfaces for ease of accessibility.
- Both Copper and Fibre optic (Multi-mode and Single-mode) hardware versions for long distance applications
- Robust metal housing designed for harsh industrial environments
- Wide operating temperature -40°C to +70°C
- Mount in Zone 2 and Class 1 Division 2 hazardous areas
- DIN-rail mounting for quick and simple installation
- Plug 'n' play for immediate protection and no pre-configuration upon installation
- USB connectivity with secure USB port for configuration and diagnostics
- Dual power supply inputs for added redundancy
- Input/Output status
- 5 year warranty
MTL Tofino configurator (TC)
The MTL Tofino configurator is a free software with intuitive user-friendly interface for quick and simple configuration and management. Flexibility in configuration methods over the network or with a secure USB key, allows local or remote configuration options for engineers or field technicians with the required authorisation.
- Unique 'test' mode allows engineers to validate the configuration rules before deployment
- Built-in drag and drop templates provide ease of use for new users
- Internal Syslog Viewer in TC 3.2
- Asset Detection / Discovery
- Assisted Firewall Rule Generation
- Retrieve Diagnostic files via Network
MTL Loadable Security Modules (LSMs)
Various LSMs are available to create additional layers of protection to meet specific applications.
- MTL Firewall, Event Logger and NetConnect - supplied with the 9202-ETS appliance
Enhanced functionality: Content inspection LSMs
- MTL Modbus TCP Enforcer
- MTL OPC Classic Enforcer
- MTL Ethernet/IP Enforcer
- MTL DNP3 Enforcer LSM
- MTL IEC104 Enforcer LSM
- MTL GOOSE Enorcer LSM
Three simple steps to a complete security solution - First select the required 9202-ETS MTL Tofino security appliance hardware which is supplied with the 9522-FW LSM license including event logging and NetConnect. Then determine if additional Loadable Security Modules are required for the application. New users can then download the 9211-TC Tofino Configurator on receipt of the hardware.
To download a copy of the MTL Tofino security solution brochure <click here>