MTL believes that privacy boils down to one simple notion: Respect for you, our customer. In constructing our web site, we have kept that notion foremost in our mind. We recognise that you may or may not wish to identify yourself as you browse our web site. We leave that decision entirely up to you. We do NOT collect personal data about you merely based upon the fact you have chosen to visit our web site. We respect your right to privacy, to remain anonymous. Should you elect to identify yourself to us in order to allow us the privilege of responding to your inquiries or requests, we pledge the following:
• Your identifying information will be maintained within MTL in strict confidence
• Your identifying information will be provided internally only to those with a need to know
• Your identifying information will only be used to support your status as a valued customer of ours
• Your identifying information will never be sold as part of a contact list to outside third parties
• Your identifying information will not be used to provide unsolicited MTL product information to you without your permission
Your information will be used in our database for purposes of demographic and statistical customer surveys, etc. but identities will not be part of those surveys. We believe that the choice is best left up to you. MTL also has taken all reasonable steps to assure the privacy of any communications you may elect to have with us electronically. Safeguards and protections are built into our web site, both for personal information you may provide, or any financial information you may communicate to us electronically. We will maintain vigilance at all times to safeguard your information. MTL thanks you for taking the time to visit our web site and we look forward to the opportunity to serve your current and future product needs.